About This Course
The micro ring hair extension system is a cold application using no glue. It simply uses small metal rings which are clamped to pre-bonded hair and the natural hair itself using plyers, giving a superior strong fit.
90% smaller than standard micro rings, these new “Nano Rings” give a virtually invisible fit! The revolutionary “Nano Ring” hair extensions do not use any form of heat, no glue or keratin to melt & its also a no sewing method of fitting single strand hair extensions. These extensions are kind to your hair clients hair, they are also very quick and easy to fit. The nano ring hair extensions are secured in the hair using a tiny undetectable 2.5mm nano ring that is 90% smaller than a standard micro ring! Everyone wants a hair extension system that is virtually undetectable in the hair – well now it has arrived! Say hello to “Nano Ring Hair Extensions” & train to become a certified nano ring extensionist now to earn your BIA & IICT Accredited diploma certificate!
The tape in hair extensions method also called seamlessly or skin weft extensions are the new newest most innovative extension method on the market and are extremely popular. These extensions will not cause any damage to your client’s hair. Tape in hair extensions are very easy to apply and can be instantly applied to partial areas of the head or full head application. They are simple, completely invisible and give an all-natural appearance. It looks like the hair is growing from your own scalp. Tape in hair extensions is also very easy and quick to remove.
Micro, Nano & Skin Weft (Tape) Hair Extension Courses + Training Kit (Optional)
Your training handbook, This ultimate hair extensions book of knowledge will guide you through every aspect of your course including,
- History Of Hair
- Health & Safety
- Consultations, Colour Matching & Keeping Client Records
- Storing Hair
- General Information On Application
- Maintenance & Aftercare (Including Form)
- Perming & Colouring Extensions
- Removal Of Extensions
- Problems With Extensions
- Extension Tips
- Trouble Shooting
- Razoring / Blending / Cutting Extensions
- Distribution & Placement Of Extensions
- Working In Salons
- Working Mobile
- Promoting Your Business
- Uniform / Clothing / Professional Image
Then the step by step instructions are for, “MICRO RING HAIR EXTENSIONS, NANO RING HAIR EXTENSIONS, SKIN WEFT (TAPE) HAIR EXTENSIONS ”
Certificate / Accreditation:
- On successful completion of your course, you will receive your Internationally Recognised BIA & IICT Accredited Diploma Certificate.
- Our IICT certification provides you with affiliation with our internationally recognised professional body in 26 countries worldwide.
- Our certification has been pre-approved by multiple insurance companies, you can purchase your annual insurance directly via our website for as low as £70!