About This Course
This very popular method uses pre-bonded nail tip/U tip bonds. The keratin bond is melted and attached to the hair with the use of a heat connector iron. Your training handbook, This ultimate hair extensions book of knowledge will guide you through every aspect of your course.
Pre-Bonded Hair Extensions Course + Training Kit (Optional)
Your training handbook, This ultimate hair extensions book of knowledge will guide you through every aspect of your course including,
- History Of Hair
- Health & Safety
- Consultations, Colour Matching & Keeping Client Records
- Storing Hair
- General Information On Application
- Maintenance & Aftercare (Including Form)
- Perming & Colouring Extensions
- Removal Of Extensions
- Problems With Extensions
- Extension Tips
- Trouble Shooting
- Razoring / Blending / Cutting Extensions
- Distribution & Placement Of Extensions
- Working In Salons
- Working Mobile
- Promoting Your Business
- Uniform / Clothing / Professional Image
Certificate / Accreditation:
- On successful completion of your course, you will receive your Internationally Recognised BIA & IICT Accredited Diploma Certificate.
- Our IICT certification provides you with affiliation with our internationally recognised professional body in 26 countries worldwide.
- Our certification has been pre-approved by multiple insurance companies, you can purchase your annual insurance directly via our website for as low as £70!
- Hair Salon