Body wraps are spa treatments designed to slim and tone the body, hydrate or firm the skin, or relax and soothe the muscles. Body wrap treatments come in varied and exciting packages, with one common factor: mummification. Body wraps are great for transporting excess water from the fatty tissues where it is them eliminated by the body’s own system.
Subjects included within this specialist course,
- Code of Practice
- Health and Safety Laws
- What is a Body Wrap?
- Benefits of a Body Wrap
- Equipment Required
- Types of Body Wraps Available
- Body Exfoliation
- Body Wrap Procedure
- Contra Actions
- Aftercare Advice
How do i complete this online course?
- After payment you will have an email from your tutor containing course training manuals, demonstration videos & assessment details
- Inclusive training materials are sent to you via FREE courier delivery within 2-7 days.
- You will need to provide photographic evidence of your practical work & answer a short theory exam.
- Your assessments are emailed directly back to your tutor.
- Providing you have reached the required standard, your certificate will be available for instant download.
- Any student not reaching the required standard to receive their certificate will be given guidance from our tutor how to improve their work and will be able to to re-submit their assessment free of charge.
Your FREE Training Kit Includes,
- 1 Litre tub of high mineral contouring Body Wrap Clay
- A Foil Blanket
- 6 x Ace Type Salon Quality Bandages
- A Tape Measure
- Exfoliating Puff
- Your IICT accredited diploma certificate will be emailed to you on successful completion of your course!
- This has been pre approved for insurance purposes by multiple insurance companies!
- IICT is established in 26 countries worldwide!
None, This course is suitable for students with no previous qualification or experience.