Did you know that a successful makeup artist can earn an amazing income and that the expected market growth the particular market is 13%, with 83,300 jobs expected to open in the next 4 years? It’s a fantastic and rewarding career where you make others look and feel beautiful and get paid for your services. As a make up artist your career is very adaptable.
Subjects included within this specialist course,
- Code of Practice
- Health and Safety
- Skin Types
- Face Powder
- Eye Make Up
- Skin disorders and diseases
- Equipment Required
- How to Sterilise your equipment
- Client Consultation
- Client Consultation Form
- Make-Up: An Introduction
- Face Shapes
- Eye Shapes
- Overview of Make-Up Procedure
- Shading To Compliment Face Shapes
- Hints and Tips Make-Up Procedure
Makeup Artist Course £199 Including FREE KIT!
How do i complete this online course?
- After payment you will have an email from your tutor containing course training manuals, demonstration videos & assessment details
- Inclusive training materials are sent to you via FREE courier delivery within 2-7 days.
- You will need to provide photographic evidence of your practical work & answer a short theory exam.
- Your assessments are emailed directly back to your tutor.
- Providing you have reached the required standard, your certificate will be available for instant download.
- Any student not reaching the required standard to receive their certificate will be given guidance from our tutor how to improve their work and will be able to to re-submit their assessment free of charge.
Your FREE Training Kit Includes,
- 1 x Re-Usable Case
- 24 x 1g Eye Shadows (Individual colours)
- 4 x 3.8g Lipsticks
- 2 x 2g Blushers
- 2 x 0.6g Lip Pencils
- 3 x 5ml Nail Varnishes
- 2 x 0.6g Eyeliner Pencils
- 2 x 6ml Lip Glosses
- 2 x 10ml Foundations
- 8 x Brushes/Foam Applicator
- Your IICT accredited diploma certificate will be emailed to you on successful completion of your course!
- This has been pre approved for insurance purposes by multiple insurance companies!
- IICT is established in 26 countries worldwide!
None, This course is suitable for students with no previous qualification or experience.