- Micro Sew-In Weft: This is the most popular service offered and also the most natural. Client needs about 5-7 tracks to complete an full head. This is very similar to the volume and length that is achieved with sew in weave, but there are no cornrows. Micro rings are used to create a base to attach the hair too. This means that there is no glue, and no braids. These tracks lay very flat, and look very natural to the eye and the touch.
Micro Weft: This hair extension system is a new technique applying wefts of hair without the need for using glue or braids. It simply uses small metal rings which are clamped with the weft and the natural hair together. This technique gives an amazing neat and very secure fitting of the extensions.
Sew-In Weave: This is the traditional sew in weave method where the stylist will cornrow the customers hair before sewing the weft into the actual cornrow.
This course will cover,
- History Of Hair
- Health & Safety
- Consultations, Colour Matching & Keeping Client Records
- Storing Hair
- General Information On Application
- Maintenance & Aftercare
- Perming & Colouring Extensions
- Removal Of Extensions
- Problems With Extensions
- Extension Tips
- Trouble Shooting
- Razoring / Blending / Cutting Extensions
- Distribution & Placement Of Extensions
- Working In Salons
- Working Mobile
- Promoting Your Business
- Uniform / Clothing / Professional Image
Then the step by step instructions are for “MICRO SEW-IN WEFT, MICRO WEFT & SEW-IN WEFT HAIR EXTENSIONS”
Learn All 3 Methods For Only £299 Including Free Training Kit!
How do i complete this online course?
- After payment you will have instant access to our training portal where you will find your course training manuals, demonstration videos & assessment details
- Physical training materials are sent to you via courier delivery within 2-7 days.
- You will need to provide photographic evidence of your practical work & answer a short theory exam.
- Your assessments are uploaded directly onto the training portal.
- Providing you have reached the required standard, your certificate will be available for instant download.
- Any student not reaching the required standard to receive their certificate will be given guidance from our tutor how to improve their work and will be able to to re-submit their assessment free of charge.
Your Training Kit Will Include:
- Training Head
- 3 x Packs Of Weft Hair Extensions
- Needles & Thread
- Micro Rings
- Fitting / Removal Pliers
- Micro Ring Loader Tool
- Sectioning Clips
- Pin Tail Comb
- Razor Comb
- Cutting Scissors
- Thinning Scissors
None, This course is suitable for students with no previous qualification or experience.