Accredited Nano Ring Hair Extension Courses
90% smaller than a standard micro rings, these new “Nano Rings” give a virtually invisible fit! The revolutionary “Nano Ring” hair extensions do not use any form of heat, no glue or keratin to melt & its also a no sewing method of fitting single strand hair extensions. These extensions are kind to your hair clients hair, they are also very quick and easy to fit. The nano ring hair extensions are secured in the hair using a tiny undetectable 2.5mm nano ring that is 90% smaller than a standard micro ring! Everyone wants a hair extension system that is virtually undetectable in the hair – well now it has arrived! Say hello to “Nano Ring Hair Extensions” & train to become a certified nano ring extentionist now to earn your IICT Accredited diploma certificate! Your training handbook, This ultimate hair extensions book of knowledge will guide you through every aspect of your course including,
- History Of Hair
- Health & Safety
- Consultations, Colour Matching & Keeping Client Records
- Storing Hair
- General Information On Application
- Maintenance & Aftercare (Including Form)
- Perming & Colouring Extensions
- Removal Of Extensions
- Problems With Extensions
- Extension Tips
- Trouble Shooting
- Razoring / Blending / Cutting Extensions
- Distribution & Placement Of Extensions
- Working In Salons
- Working Mobile
- Promoting Your Business
- Uniform / Clothing / Professional Image
Then the step by step instructions are for, “NANO RING HAIR EXTENSIONS”
**Contents may vary slightly
What’s included in my Optional Training Kit?
- Training Head
- Nano Ring Hair Extensions + Nano Rings
- Fitting / Removal Pliers
- Bead Loader Tool
- Sectioning Clips
- Pin Tail Comb
- Razor Comb
- Cutting Scissors
- Thinning Scissors
How do i complete this online course?
- After payment you will have instant access to our training portal where you will find your course training manuals, demonstration videos & assessment details
- Physical training materials are sent to you via courier delivery within 2-7 days.
- You will need to provide photographic evidence of your practical work & answer a short theory exam.
- Your assessments are uploaded directly onto the training portal.
- Providing you have reached the required standard, your certificate will be available for instant download.
- Any student not reaching the required standard to receive their certificate will be given guidance from our tutor how to improve their work and will be able to to re-submit their assessment free of charge.
Certificate / Accreditation:
- On successful completion of your course you will receive your Internationally Recognised IICT Accredited Diploma Certificate.
- Our IICT certification provides you with affiliation with our internationally recognised professional body in 26 countries worldwide.
- Our certification has been pre approved by multiple insurance companies, you can purchase your annual insurance directly via our website for as low as £70!
None, This course is suitable for students with no previous qualification or experience.