Ultrasonic Cold Fusion Hair Extensions Course
This new method of applying hair extensions uses ultrasonic waves to soften the keratin of the tip of the nail tip bond from the inside out. The Ultrasonic Iron will melt all types of glues without the use on any heat. It produce both a flat bond or traditional rice shapes bond. This method is ideal for fine/thin hair. Your training handbook, This ultimate hair extensions book of knowledge will guide you through every aspect of your course including:
- History Of Hair
- Health & Safety
- Consultations, Colour Matching & Keeping Client Records
- Storing Hair
- General Information On Application
- Maintenance & Aftercare (Including Form)
- Perming & Colouring Extensions
- Removal Of Extensions
- Problems With Extensions
- Extension Tips
- Trouble Shooting
- Razoring / Blending / Cutting Extensions
- Distribution & Placement of Extensions
- Working In Salons
- Working Mobile
- Promoting Your Business
- Uniform / Clothing / Professional image
Then the step by step instructions are for: “ULTRASONIC COLD FUSION EXTENSIONS”
How do i complete this online course?
- After payment you will have instant access to our training portal where you will find your course training manuals, demonstration videos & assessment details
- Physical training materials are sent to you via courier delivery within 2-7 days.
- You will need to provide photographic evidence of your practical work & answer a short theory exam.
- Your assessments are uploaded directly onto the training portal.
- Providing you have reached the required standard, your certificate will be available for instant download.
- Any student not reaching the required standard to receive their certificate will be given guidance from our tutor how to improve their work and will be able to to re-submit their assessment free of charge.
What’s included in my training kit?
- Ultrasonic Cold Fusion Machine
- Mannequin Head
- Pre bonded hair extensions bonds
- Acetone (For removal of bonds)
- Removal Pliers
- Sectioning Clips
- Pin Tail Comb
- Razor Comb
- Cutting Scissors
- Thinning Scissors
None, This course is suitable for students with no previous qualification or experience.