About This Course
Our IICT & BIA accredited Acrylic Nails Technician course is the perfect Fast Track option to become a certified professional nail technician. Working at your own pace you can study from home. This in-depth course will teach you all you need to know to produce stunning sets of false nails that look amazing. This in-depth course will teach you how to perform,
- Luxury Manicure
- Acrylic Nails Extensions & Overlays
Our Acrylic Nails Extension course teaches you how to create professional Acrylic nails extensions using tips. Once you book your place you will receive a booking confirmation containing your online account details so you can start the course straight away. This will enable you to start learning the theory & practical at your own pace. We have a high success rate for students, so rest assured that we will provide you with all the support you need to pass your diploma.
Acrylic Nails Extension Course+ Training Kit (Optional)
Subject covered on this course:
- Acrylic Nails: Nail Extension Techniques
- Acrylic Nails: Anatomy And Physiology In Relation To Nail Treatments
- Acrylic Nails: Preparing The Work Area
- Acrylic Nails: Preparing You & Your Client
- Acrylic Nails: Essential Chemistry Of Artificial Nails
- Acrylic Nails: Applying Tips To The Nails
- Acrylic Nails: Applying Overlays
- Acrylic Nails: Maintaining Artificial Nails
- Acrylic Nails: Health & Safety
- Acrylic Nails: Anatomy & Physiology
- Acrylic Nails: Contraindications
- Acrylic Nails: Client Consultation (Including Consultation Form Template
- Acrylic Nails: Treatment Options
- Acrylic Nails: Step by Step Luxury Manicure Including Hand Massage
- Acrylic Nails: Pre Application
- Acrylic Nails: Nail Zoning
- Acrylic Nails: Acrylic & Polymerisation
- Acrylic Nails: Mixing Acrylic Powder & Liquid
- Acrylic Nails: Preparing The Natural Nail
- Acrylic Nails: Tip Application
- Acrylic Nails: Acrylic Application
- Acrylic Nails: Finishing Procedure
- Acrylic Nails: Maintenance & Rebalancing (in-fills)
- Acrylic Nails: Aftercare
- Acrylic Nails: Removal Procedure
- Acrylic Nails: Client Consultation Form Template Included!
Certificate / Accreditation:
- On successful completion of your course, you will receive your Internationally Recognised BIA & IICT Accredited Diploma Certificate.
- Our IICT certification provides you with affiliation with our internationally recognised professional body in 26 countries worldwide.
- Our certification has been pre-approved by multiple insurance companies, you can purchase your annual insurance directly via our website for as low as £70!
How do I enrol for online training?
1. Purchase the Acrylic Nails Extension course.
2. You should receive an email confirmation of your enrolment onto your Acrylic Nails course from us (this should be within 48hrs of booking, excluding weekends).
3. Complete all your Acrylic Nails Extension coursework: this includes reading material, video content, and assessments.
4. Send your work to us and you will receive notification of your result and an accredited certificate when you pass your course.
Is the Acrylic Nails Extension course accredited?
Yes, this Acrylic Nails Extension course is accredited by BIA and approved by IICT.
Do you get a qualification?
After completion of the Acrylic Nails courses, you will get a Dual accredited Diploma certificate.
This Acrylic Nails Extension course does not require you to have any prior qualifications or experience. You can just enrol and start learning.
Do you eligible to sign up for the Acrylic Nails Extension course?
Students must be at least 16 years of age to take part in all Acrylic Nails. No previous experience is required for the Introduction to Acrylic Nails Extension course but students must ensure they have a suitable work surface.
How long is the Acrylic Nails Extension course?
Though this Acrylic Nails course is a fast-track course, there is no time limit to complete this Acrylic Nails course.
Do the courses require you to have a model?
Once you have completed your Acrylic Nails Extension course you will receive an accredited certificate if you have passed. You will need to contact your insurance provider to provide them with a copy of your accredited certificate for them to update your insurance.
Please note when speaking with your insurance provider they will ask who the course is accredited by which is outlined on your certificate and not the company you purchased the course from.
Yes, you can buy different courses at the same time. If you are buying the course for more than one person, for your team perhaps, then you can buy two or more of each course at the same time as well.
You have access to the course for life.
Yes, you can watch the demonstration video more than once.
- Salon, Beauty Salon