About This Course
Being a barber is a good life. We are offering you Advanced Online Barbering courses the opportunities to open your own successful business or to work professionally. There is an option in how you can be your own boss with a barber career. Some people opt to rent a chair in a salon and build up their client base, chose to work as a mobile barber or open up their own barbershop, where they can really bring in their passions and personality into their barbershop.
Enhance your skills & increase your earning potential by becoming a barber with our Fast Track IICT & BIA accredited Advanced Barbering Courses. Learn about the Barbering courses and boost your professional skill. This online Barbering courses will enhance your skill and make you ready for the job market. You’ll get expert opinions about the best practices and problems of Barbering Tools and Techniques. You’ll also gain the skills of Barbering Techniques to excel in your job and tips to master professional skills in no time.
Cutting & styling men’s hair and trendy beards are big business these days, so why not make sure you have the barbering skills you need to succeed in the industry. Ignite your passion for barbering and kick start your new career today with our Fast Track online course including training manual, demonstration videos, theory & practical assessments.
The barbering industry is continuing to grow, with more and more barbershops popping up and it is definitely an exciting industry to be involved in! There is a saying that many people are familiar with and it goes something a little like this ‘if you love your job, you’ll never have to work another day in your life.’ We know that many barbers would agree with this statement and be able to list many reasons why they love their job and how it doesn’t feel like work. Choosing a barber career presents many opportunities and perks that one may not have even considered
Advanced Barbering Courses + Training Kit (Optional)
This amazing fast track distance learning barbering courses covers:
- Barbering: The History of Barbering
- Barbering: Health & Safety
- Barbering: Contraindications
- Barbering: Infestations
- Barbering: Infections
- Barbering: Non-infectious conditions
- Barbering: Head and Face Shape
- Barbering: Hair Growth Patterns
- Barbering: Tools Used for Cutting Men’s Hair
- Barbering: Client Consultation
- Barbering: Preparation of Hair & Scalp
- Barbering: Stimulating Scalp Massage & Contra-Indications of Scalp Massage
- Barbering: Cutting Techniques Used In Barbering
- Barbering: Neckline Shapes
- Barbering: Cutting Long Layers On Curly Hair
- Barbering: Cutting Disconnected Haircuts
- Barbering: Cutting Long Fade
- Barbering: Cutting Short Fade
- Barbering: Cutting Fade With Flat Top
- Barbering: Beard Trims / Designs
- Barbering: Scissors Over Comb
- Barbering: Using Clippers
Certificate / Accreditation:
- On successful completion of the barbering courses, you will receive your Internationally Recognised BIA & IICT Accredited Diploma Certificate.
- Our IICT certification provides you with affiliation with our internationally recognised professional body in 26 countries worldwide.
- Our certification has been pre-approved by multiple insurance companies.
How do I enrol for online training?
1. Purchase the barbering courses.
2. You should receive an email confirmation of your enrolment onto your course from us (this should be within 48hrs of booking, excluding weekends).
3. Complete all your barbering coursework: this include reading material, video content, and assessments.
4. Send your work to us and you will receive notification of your result and an accredited certificate when you pass your course.
Is the Barbering courses accredited?
Yes, this barbering courses is accredited by BIA and approved by IICT.
Do you get a qualification?
After completion of the barbering courses, you will get a Dual accredited Diploma certificate.
This Advanced Barbering courses do not require you to have any prior qualifications or experience. You can just enrol and start learning.
Do you eligible to sign up for the barbering courses?
Students must be at least 16 years of age to take part in all barbering courses. No previous experience is required for the Introduction to Barbering course but students must ensure they have a suitable work surface to secure the training head to or have a free-standing tripod.
How long is the barbering courses?
Though this barbering course is a fast-track course, there is no time limit to complete this barbering courses.
Do the courses require you to have a model?
Once you have completed your barbering courses you will receive an accredited certificate if you have passed. You will need to contact your insurance provider to provide them with a copy of your accredited certificate for them to update your insurance.
Please note when speaking with your insurance provider they will ask who the course is accredited by which is outlined on your certificate and not the company you purchased the course from.
Is barbering course just for men?
Barbering is not just for men! Some of our greatest students and the worlds best barbers are female.
- This Advanced Barbering course has made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.
- Barber, Barbering Salon, Hair Salon