About This Course
This is the most popular service offered and also the most natural. The client needs about 5-7 tracks to complete a full head. This is very similar to the volume and length that is achieved with sew in weave, but there are no cornrows. Micro rings are used to create a base to attach the hair too. This means that there is no glue and no braids. These tracks lay very flat, and look very natural to the eye and the touch.
Micro Sew In Weave Course (LA Weave)
This ultimate hair extensions book of knowledge will guide you through every aspect of your course including,
- History Of Hair
- Health & Safety
- Consultations, Colour Matching & Keeping Client Records
- Storing Hair
- General Information On Application
- Maintenance & Aftercare (Including Form)
- Perming & Colouring Extensions
- Removal Of Extensions
- Problems With Extensions
- Extension Tips
- Trouble Shooting
- Razoring / Blending / Cutting Extensions
- Distribution & Placement of Extensions
- Working In Salons
- Working Mobile
- Promoting Your Business
- Uniform / Clothing / Professional image
Certificate / Accreditation:
- Your BIA & IICT accredited diploma certificate will be emailed to you on the successful completion of your course!
- This has been pre-approved for insurance purposes by multiple insurance companies!
- IICT is established in 26 countries worldwide!
- Salon, Beauty Salon